- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Matrimonial Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Matrimonial ads in Inquilab can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Inquilab are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Matrimonial ad in Inquilab
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Matrimonial respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Matrimonial packages of Inquilab from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Matrimonial ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Inquilab is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Inquilab Matrimonial ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Matrimonial ad in Inquilab:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Matrimonial Ad in Inquilab Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Matrimonial AD IN Inquilab NEWSPAPER ?
There are several advantages to booking your Matrimonial ads in Inquilab via releaseMyAd, such as :-
- Book your Matrimonial ads in Inquilab at the lowest possible rates.
- You do not incur any extra charges when you avail our booking portal.
- releaseMyAd offers advertisers a handful of payment options.
By far the most widely advertised category of newspaper advertisements, Matrimonial ads help single unmarried people reach out to find for themselves a suitable partner to marry. The concept of arranged marriages reign supreme in India, which has resulted in a magnificent boom in the popularity of matrimonial ads. If you, or someone you know, are looking for a life partner, one of the safest bets for you is to publish a matrimonial ad in a top newspaper such as Inquilab.
Sample Inquilab Matrimonial ads:
- Prof. Qual Wkg Match for Gursikh Boy Mar'83, 5'8" B.Tech MBA, Deputy Mgr (IT) MNC (10lpa) Delhi from well educated family. firstname.lastname@example.org 9830629298.
- PQM for Hindu Punjabi 23 years old Ivy League Graduate from NRI family working in Investment Bank in New York, USA. Parents visiting Delhi shortly. email@example.com 9830629298.
How To Compose Your Matrimonial Ad In Inquilab To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Matrimonial AD IN Inquilab NEWSPAPER ?
To book your ads in Inquilab Matrimonial, follow the steps listed below:
- Choose Matrimonial as your Ad type and select appropriate advertising location.
- Compose your matrimonial ad. You can take a look at our online sample ads gallery to get a better idea of how to compose a successful ad
- Select which date you would like to advertise on and subsequently clear payment.
To know more about Matrimonial ads, click on the appropriate tab below. If you wish to book your ads right now, start the process by clicking on the ad category you wish to advertise in from the panel above.
Now Get The Matrimonial Advertising Rates for Inquilab Instantly!
Sample Ads For Inquilab Matrimonial :
|Wanted Bride - We are looking for an alliance for our son (Name), aged (30) years, residing in (Location), height (6'1"), (B.Com) graduate, (Religion), (Caste). The bride should hail from a decent, educated family. (Same caste/ caste no bar). Should be around (24) years. Contact with (Astrological) details 0000000000 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wanted Groom - PQM for (Location) based fair girl, 1980 / 163 cm, Corporate Lawyer, LLM/UK, parents Sr. Exec., seeks liberal minded, suitable match in early 30's. E: email@example.com with photo. Caste no bar.|
|Divorcee - (Location) based (Religion) issueless divorcee boy 30/6'1'' BE wrkg with MNC seeks suitable (Veg./Non Veg.) match. Contact : 0000000000 E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alliance Invited - Alliance invited from a well-settled decent cultured family for our daughter (Name), age (21) years, height (5'5"), fair Complexioned, (B.com) Graduate, residing in (Location). (Religion), (Caste), (Others).|
|Looking for Bride - Alliance invited from a (decent) (cultured) family for our son (Name), age (30) years, height (6'1"), Good-looking, (B.Com) Graduate, (Religion), (Caste), residing in (Location). The bride should be around (24) years. Should hail from (Decent) family, (same caste/ caste no bar) and should preferably be a (BA) Graduate. No demands. Contact: 0000000000 or mail to email@example.com.|
|Looking for Groom - PQM4 Beautiful Kayastha Girl, 25/5'6", B.Tech(CSE), Working in MNC Pune, 4 Lpa, Father Sr Class I Officr, Mob: xxxxxxxxxx ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Ad Composing Tips :